Perfecting any court isn't easy, which is why we put ample time, energy, and attention into the research and development of our system courts. We took our passion to the University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim and found the criteria our courts needed to meet:
· Ideal ball bounce.
· Wall should absorb copious vibration.
· Wall surface should be flat, structured and abrasion proof. No screw holes possible.
· Installation time should be less than 1 week per court, including flooring.
· The court should be completely demountable.
· Walls should be suitable for all climate conditions, especially varying humidity levels.
· All components of the court should fulfill the Volatile Organic Compounds Regulations.
With this list of criteria, we set out to make these courts a reality. We tested various board types with 300 different coatings for our walls. Our research tested rotary abrasion, grid cut, pendulum hardness, dry coat thickness, and chemical reliability.
All our elements are certified and approved by the World Squash Federation.